– Preparation time 10 mins
– Cooking time: approximately 5min
– 1 eggplants
– 100grs of wheat flour
– 150 gr of Doritos crushed
– 1 eggs
– salt and pepper to taste
– White or yellow cheese of your preference
– 1 branch of scallions
– The first thing we should do is wash our aubergines well. There many tipes of eggplants.
– Cut the aubergines into thin slices
– Prepare the flour with salt and pepper in a bowl
– Beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl
– Cover the slices of aubergines with the flour, then with the egg mixture and finally with the Dorito.
– You must make sure that the aubergines are well covered in each step.
– Once all the eggplant slices are coated, it is time to cook. In a hot pan, add oil of preference, I used corn oil, and fry the eggplant slices until they are well browned but not burnt.
– When removing the aubergines, place them on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
This snack can be accompanied with yogurt, a special mayonnaise. I accompanied it with blocks of cheese and some chives to enhance the taste.